- We’re committed and passionate about delivering the best service possible.
- We are very proud that customers commend our personal service and helpful attitude.
- “The staff at Viking are always available on the phone and endeavour sort the problems on the 1st call”
75% of our full time employees are dedicated to roles that directly support our customers. As a fully accredited Sage Strategic Partner we offer a comprehensive range of support services, including direct telephone access to our help-desk from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30pm every working day of the year.
The help desks are manned by a team of fully accredited, multi-disciplined accountancy, product & technical specialists. The Viking Support Team comprises office based Sage support specialists who deliver, on average, an 80% same day fix on over 6,500 Sage support calls placed each Year. In fact, last year over 4400 calls where fixed on the first call in to the support team.
All support calls received are logged in our CRM system against your company record and assigned to a dedicated technician. These logged calls provide us with a means of monitoring the progress and status of cases received as well as an on-going history of your system and the issues that have been raised and resolved.
We offer award winning support for Sage 200, Line 100, MMS, Sage Construction, Sage CRM, Sicon Products, Spindle, Sage EPOS, Sage Manufacturing, Report Writer, BI, Work Spaces, Payroll and Sage 50. Support is available for all software solutions we provide and bespoke modifications we undertake. Our Support Team has an extensive range of experience that can help you to resolve any problems / queries you may encounter with your Sage system.
3 Easy ways to log your Sage Queries:
- The dedicated Software Support Line (Tel: 01759 305000) – Our Support Team are available from 8:30am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday. Although most issues can be quickly resolved over the phone or via email, our team are also able to securely logon to your computer to resolve more technical issues as quickly as possible.
- Via Email (Software.firstname.lastname@example.org) – you can email anytime of the day or night and your query will be logged and investigated by the next available technician
- Via The Customer Portal – This is a dedicated customer page that allows you as the customer to log your queries direct in to our CRM system ready for investigation. Once logged you will receive a confirmation email with the details you have entered along with the case reference so at any point you can check the progress or add further details to the case.
Our commitment to Sage and our customers has been recognised and awarded with Viking being the only winners of Sage’s “lifetime achievement award” and winner of Sage’s “Circle of Excellence” award for outstanding customer care and services as voted for by Sage users nationwide.