Most projects start with a consultancy phase which ensures that we understand the specific needs of your business. Based on this knowledge we can then assist and advise on the configuration of your system to suit your business requirements. Viking’s consultants will work alongside you and your team to understand your business processes and the way your company operates. The consultants will document all decisions for your review and keep you in the loop at all times.
The Consultant is a key element to a successful transition from one product to another. Our Consultants are qualified and experienced in all areas of the software and will work towards accommodating all your business needs and requirements. The Consultant work closely with your Project Manager who, in the absence of your consultant, is your in-house contact at Viking for the duration of the project.
Our consultants are committed to:
- Identifying your objectives to prepare an individual tailored strategy.
- Understanding your industry and related challenges.
- Recommending the right solutions based on your objectives and business practices.
- Providing advice and guidance as your system develops and grows.
- Building a relationship between your company and Viking.
- Focusing on achieving results and meeting deadlines.
- Providing guidance throughout the life of your implementation until handed over to our professional support team.