Sage 200 Construction is a modular software application that helps customers to manage their construction processes more easily.
It forms part of the Sage 200 Suite which includes software to manage operations across Accounts, Stock, Distribution and other areas of the business. By integrating the suite you don’t duplicate data entry, saving time and helping focus on building profits.
Using Sage 200 Construction you can:
- Meet contract budgets – Multi-level contract cost control gives you real time costs against profit. Full visibility of contract information ensures your contracts stay on time and on budget.
- Comply with HMRC legislation – Allowing you to accurately record & verify subcontractors and report to HM Revenue & Customs, through Internet Submissions, on subcontractors tax (CIS).
- Reduce costs – Our integrated software suite eliminates duplication. Real time supplier and labour prices can be stored and best prices used again and again.
- Improve cash flow – Recording of valuations, applications for payment and retentions allows you to manage monies paid and reclaimed so no unforeseen costs arise.
- Improve customer service – You can rapidly respond to client/subcontractor enquiries from detailed job structures and overview reports. You can also keep track of all your contractors and suppliers, with essential information being available to your customer-facing staff through Sage 200 CRM.
- Improve information sharing- Integration with Sage 200 Financials, Commercials and Payroll allows your stock, contract and timesheet information to be automatically updated.