Imagine having the freedom to control your business wherever you are. Meet Sage 50c, seamlessly combining the power and productivity of our trusted desktop solution with secure online access and Office 365 integration.
The Features and benefits explored:
- Secure cloud data access: Whether you want to work in real time with your accountant or simply access your data, you can now work anywhere, anytime, thanks to Sage’s cloud service Sage Drive. Sage 50c Accounts also automatically backs up to the cloud, giving you peace of mind that your business is covered, whatever happens.
- Mobile invoicing and transactions: Thanks to the smart mobile apps, you can invoice or record your expenditure wherever you are.
- Sage Contact: Now your records, contact details, balances, and recent transaction histories will be available, so no need to jump between Sage and Outlook.
- Powerful Excel reporting: Sage Intelligence Reporting delivers more powerful, in-depth Excel reports, thanks to our smart templates and point and click designer. That means a richer, deeper understanding of your business, the way you want it.
- Go paperless: Photograph your expenses, invoices, or any other paperwork using Sage Capture, then save them to One Drive and post the transaction on Sage 50c Accounts. No more paperwork, just your mobile or tablet.
- Secure cloud storage: Whether it’s individual receipts or full financial reports, connecting Sage 50c Accounts with Office 365 means you can now store all of your documents in One Drive. Access everything you need to – no matter where you’re working – via mobile, desktop, or web browser.
- Balancing the books is an integral part of managing accounts but it doesn’t need to be a manual or tedious process. Bank Feeds powered by Yodlee makes reconciling your accounts and bank balances simple and error free. Spend less time on time-consuming data entry, giving you a real-time view of your cash position at a glance.
For more information please contact our sales team on 01759 305030 or email email@example.com