One of the great benefits of the web is that it can be accessed from virtually any location. So if you need to manage timesheets and expenses remotely, this is a great innovation.
Sage 200 web time and expenses is an add on application for the Sage 200 Business Suite that is designed so you spend less time tracking and reporting and more time generating revenue. Using a flexible hierarchy customised to the way you work, it makes it easy to track and invoice your projects. The Sage 200 Web Time & Expenses (WTE) module is linked to Sage 200 Project Accounting and allows users to enter their timesheet and expense claims remotely using a web browser.
What is Sage 200 Web Time and Expenses?
- Sage 200 Web Time & Expense (WTE) is an optional module that you can add to the Sage 200 Project Accounting module.
- Users can enter their time and expenses remotely, via a web interface. The entries will then be synchronised back into Project Accounting for approval and inclusion into a project.
- Entries can be made over an intranet, or securely via the web.
- This cost effective module allows your people to enter Time and Expenses only, so you won’t need to licence them as full Sage 200 users.
- Only the people who process the timesheets, and anyone who authorises expenses, need to have Sage 200 on their PC.