Sitting at the heart of your system, Sage 200 Financials helps to maintain the financial control of your business and provides detailed information on which to base key decisions. Flexible and powerful sales, purchase and nominal ledgers combine with a cash book module to provide an extensive reporting and business management information platform, while also handling all the functions essential for good financial governance.
- Easy access to detailed information on which to base decisions about your entire business
- Process transactions quickly and efficiently, using standard templates or create your own
- Keep on track with budgets for the coming year and up to five previous years
- Maximise your cash flow with sophisticated debt and credit control that will save you both time and money
- Operate multiple companies, across multiple sites, and then consolidate all the information into one
- Trade in an unlimited number of currencies, giving an accurate view of your currency exposure, and the ability to consolidate all your currency information
- Take control over all of your bank, investment and cash accounts, whatever currency they are in
Sage 200 is the perfect upgrade for those outgrowing Sage 50, allowing the option of closed period accounting, a true three tier chart of accounts and the ability to consolidate multiple companies.