Encrypt and secure your company’s sensitive data
Your confidential data needs protection and you’ve got to prove it’s protected to the regulators. Sophos gives you encryption options that will help you build security policies. And your users can securely access, share, store and recover that data.
Central data encryption and protection
- Makes regulatory compliance easier with policy enforcement and reporting
- Stops data loss by controlling access to your PC’s ports and storage devices
- Delivers better data security through proven encryption algorithms and performance
- Makes logging-in more convenient and secure with single sign-on (SSO). There’s just one password for users to remember for encryption and their OS
- Provides key management that lets authorised users share data securely and easily
- Saves time because you set up and manage all your data protection policies using the central console
- Manages computers running Opal self-encrypting drives or BitLocker
Sophos EndUser Data Suite
The EndUser Data Suite combines DLP and encryption capabilities across email, endpoints and mobile devices to provide you with a complete solution for protecting data. It makes secure data sharing easy with the full-disk, file and email encryption. And it stops accidental data loss with sensitive data scanning that’s built into the desktop antivirus and email protection.
And because it’s all from Sophos it works better together. It’s so simple to use, you’ll actually turn it on – delivering best protection that saves you time and money.
- Combines EndUser Protection with data and email protection – all in one licence
- Integrated, full-disk, file and email encryption
- Consistent DLP policies across endpoint and email
- Complete endpoint threat protection that includes web filtering, application, device and data control, and patch assessment
- Mobile device management to keep your data secure on all your users’ mobile devices
- SophosLabs analysts constantly monitor and fine-tune detection for you – keeping an eye on websites to avoid threat, spam and more
- One vendor to call for 24/7, expert certified support
- Uses the latest processor technology to make sure